Bremer Catchment Association Inc.
The Bremer Catchment Association aims to involve landholders, business, industry, government and residents in a partnership to:
- Minimise existing and future degradation of resources and values
- Improve our sustainable productive capacity
- Enhance and protect the natural beauty of our unique environment
- Ensure that further development is appropriate and sustainable
- Improve urban and rural community awareness of actions that impact on catchment and waterway values
- Remediate past environmental damage
- Monitor effectiveness of actions for future applications
The BCA operates both a Management Committee, whose role is to ensure good governance, and an Operations Committee to develop and manage the BCA’s projects.